fredag 14 oktober 2011

Hello there!



i know i have some English readers sometimes
i dont know how i can fix an button that change my blogg to any launguage so can you help med out?
so please write me here and tell how to do that!!!?

cause i like to write in swedish but i love and like that more and more find me even if i dont write in english.

i write faster in swedish.

so im sorry about it.its even hard for me to talk in English as i have told that so many times in my you tube channel selenewhitegoddess

i have an swedish channel whiteanddarkangel
i also have talked in Finnish there.

so i wanted to write this in english and i hope that you like my blogg and you tube channel i will be back briting more in swedish and talking more on my channels.

moustly on selenewhitegoddes. ;)

wishing you all and magical weekend and thank you for showing intrest in my life.

if you like my blog please tell more people to read it and also follow me on my channels. ;)

and if you cant understand my swedish you can look
on google translate copy my text here and put it there and read in in any launguage.

and also read my other blogg http://thewhisperingangel.blogspot.com/

Goddess blessings and moonlight

Selene Moongoddess

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar